Ajvar and everything else

The views and opinions on this blog are my own- and do not reflect the views and opinions of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Monday, July 18, 2005

A drive through Galicica

So after the event Friday, my director drove us through the park, rather in around it, to get back to Ohrid. This was really nice of him because it takes longer, but Shaun had never been through the park and the director offered.

Anyhow, below are some pictures I took during stops. The alter is just a road side thing, there are many of them throughout Macedonia, but this one is a good example. I am not sure who maintains them, or why they become established where they do... I good questions to ask someone perhaps... I will get back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home