Ajvar and everything else

The views and opinions on this blog are my own- and do not reflect the views and opinions of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays!

It looks like we will have a white Christmas in Macedonia! Or maybe if we don't get any fresh snow, we will just have a slushy, frozen, grayish Christmas in Macedonia. Anyway- we had lots of snow over the weekend and it has been too cold for it to melt so we still have snow. We also have roads and side walks that are solid sheets of ice. (People don't shovel so much here) Thank goodness for my Yak Tracks! (the metal covered rubber bands that I stretch over my shoes to be able to walk around)

Anyway- enjoy the pictures of the snow, the sheep, and my Christmas decorating. (You know your are a PCV in Macedonia when a herd of sheep ends up on your front lawn!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home