Ajvar and everything else

The views and opinions on this blog are my own- and do not reflect the views and opinions of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A trip to Greece

Ok, Ok... I know... I have it way to easy for a PCV. I just returned from 3 days in Greece where I was participating in a series of meetings for work. I was in the most north-western corner of Greece right near the Albanian and Macedonian borders. It was a small, but very charming village, and I was able to spend some time with the EU volunteers that live there when I wasn't working. I think I will get to go back this coming weekend, so maybe the weather will be a bit better and I can get a few more pictures. The shots of the icons are from 3 different churches in the village. (pop. ~200)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home