Ajvar and everything else

The views and opinions on this blog are my own- and do not reflect the views and opinions of the Peace Corps or the United States Government.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Another Peggy Sighting!

Yesterday I was walking with some other volunteers that were visiting and as we passed a group of boys they called out "Peggy? Peggy!" They kept calling and I didn't turn around, mostly because I am not Peggy. (You will remember that I have been mistaken for Peggy before)
However, now I am very curious about this Peggy person. So many people know her. What was she doing here? When was she here? Does she really look like me?

I also feel a little bad because people are going to start think Peggy is suddenly really unfriendly if I keep ignoring them when they call out.

Also, I am wondering how her reputation might be effecting me in ways I can never know. Are people friendlier to me because they have a positive connotation with Peggy? Or maybe she wasn't very well liked and I have pre-made enemies. It is all very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home